Each week, we will be taking a closer look at our beloved team members here at Memphis Boat Center through a series of Q and A sessions. Each team ember is given 12 questions ranging from personal to downright wacky and asked to answer them honestly.
This week we have everyone’s favorite new guy, Nathan Erickson!
- How long have you been at Memphis Boat Center?
I’ve been here 1 and ¾ weeks.
- What is your favorite part about working with Memphis Boat Center?
THE BOATS! ALL THE BOATS!
- What is your favorite flavor of skittles?
Well there are a lot of them…
- What is your favorite water related activity?
- If you could be any marsupial, what would it be and why?
Tree sloth, they’re very slow going!
- What is one interesting fact about you that most people don’t know?
I spend most of my time crocheting small mittens for kittens, I call them Kitten Mittens.
- Whose better, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
Manning for sure.
- What’s the farthest you have ever travelled from home?
3200 miles to Missoula, Montana
- What is your favorite boat at Memphis Boat Center?
The Bryant family of boats.
- If you had 100 meters to race Hart Robinson on foot, do you think you could win?
- If you could live anywhere else besides the United States where would it be and why?
Belize; beautiful scenery, plenty of water, and a cheap cost of living!
- Who is going to win the National Championship in College Football?