Each week, we will be taking a closer look at our beloved team members here at Memphis Boat Center through a series of Q and A sessions. Each team member is given 12 questions ranging from personal to downright wacky and asked to answer them honestly.
This week, we have our lovely Service Manager and the Lady of the Lakes, Jeanie O’Bryant!
- How long have you been at Memphis Boat Center?
One year and three months
- What is your favorite part about working with Memphis Boat Center?
The interaction with other boat owners and lake lovers like myself
- What is your favorite flavor of skittles?
None, I do not eat much candy
- What is your favorite water related activity?
Water skiing, paddle boarding, boating, catfish and bass fishing, surfing, and kayaking, please don’t make me pick only one!
- If you could be any marsupial, what would it be and why?
Koala bear – they are peaceful and the softest. Plus they are excellent mothers!
- What is one interesting fact about you that most people don’t know?
My best friend is my twin sister and our husbands can’t tell us apart over the phone so we trick them all the time. It is a blast!
- Whose better, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- What’s the farthest you have ever travelled from home?
- What is your favorite boat at Memphis Boat Center?
Axis A20 – it’s just the right size and not too flashy
- If you had 100 meters to race Hart Robinson on foot, do you think you could win?
Of course! No, just kidding…I have short legs.
- If you could live anywhere else besides the United States where would it be and why?
There is no better place than the USA, so nowhere else
- Who is going to win the National Championship in College Football?
Alabama for 2017
Jeanie is a Superstar
Jeanie is a true Lake Girl….my best friend.
Jean is a dynamic water ski-er and great sister-in-law. She loves to try new things and have fun.
Aunt Jean takes us boating and water ski-ing when she gets a chance. Taught us to fish also. We love you Aunt NeeNee!
Haddie is so lucky to have her Aunt Jean Jean! We are looking forward to family lake trips soon. Love you Jeanie!