Each week, we will be taking a closer look at our beloved team members here at Memphis Boat Center through a series of Q and A sessions. Each team member is given 12 questions ranging from personal to downright wacky and asked to answer them honestly.
Today, we will be reading the answers from our fearless leader, Hart Robinson!
- How long have you been at Memphis Boat Center?
I can remember picking up a boat from downtown Memphis with Cooper in 1990 or so. I was 8 or 9 years old and he sent me on a 24 foot cruiser from the Memphis Yacht Club to meet him at the boat ramp on Auction Street. I didn’t know where the reamp was exactly but it all ended well. I worked here on and off growing up and came into the business full time in 2003.
- What is your favorite part about working with Memphis Boat Center?
Helping people experience the wholesome family fun boating provides!
- What is your favorite flavor of skittles?
- What is your favorite water related activity?
Surfing and swimming.
- If you could be any marsupial, what would it be and why?
That’s a strange question…
- What is one interesting fact about you that most people don’t know?
Most people think I am more interesting than I actually am.
- Whose better, Peyton Manning or Tom Brady?
- What’s the farthest you have ever travelled from home?
- What is your favorite boat at Memphis Boat Center?
We sold them all. I am partial to the Axis A24
- If you had 100 meters to race Hart Robinson on foot, do you think you could win?
I think it would be a tie.
- If you could live anywhere else besides the United States where would it be and why?
Well 1.) if I didn’t have to live in the US I would like to think I was reaching a population that hadn’t heard the gospel. In that case, wherever, but I wouldn’t argue if God’s plan included a good climate and good food. 2.) I’ve heard New Zealand is nice and an active lifestyle is common.
- Who is going to win the National Championship in College Football?
I don’t know. Ask me after it has happened.
There you have it folks! Be sure to stay tuned for next weeks Q and A session so you can see how the rest of our team clicks!